Grubb & Ellis|Phoenix Realty Group is celebrating the 20th anniversary of its founding this year. The company’s leadership recently hosted an open house at its corporate office to thank clients, employees and colleagues who have supported them over the years.
“We are honored to have served the Northeast Florida real estate community for the past 20 years and are grateful to all of the people who have made that possible,” said CEO and Principal Jim Sebesta. “Our company has grown significantly since it first launched in 1993, and we look forward to another 20 years of success.”
Below is a snapshot of the company’s history:
- Formed as a two-person firm in 1993 by Jim Sebesta and Ladson Montgomery, the locally-owned commercial real estate company had $10 million in transaction value in its first year.
- In 1998, Phoenix passed the $100 million mark in transactions.
- In 2001, the company launched PRG Developments as a development company capitalizing on its development expertise. To date, they have developed more than 2.2 million square feet of industrial and office space.
- In 2007, Phoenix passed the $200 million mark in transactions.
- In 2010, Phoenix celebrated its 10th anniversary as an affiliate of the international brokerage firm, Grubb & Ellis.
Today, Grubb & Ellis|Phoenix Realty Group has grown to 17 brokers and is the second largest commercial real estate brokerage firm in Northeast Florida, with more than $136 million in transactions during 2012.
“Despite difficult market conditions over the past few years, Phoenix Realty Group has continued to thrive thanks to our loyal customer base and the firm’s knowledge and experience in the Northeast Florida real estate market,” said President and Principal John Richardson. “With broad market improvement clearly taking place, we are confident 2013 will be another banner year for our company and our clients.”
Grubb & Ellis|Phoenix Realty Group currently represents many of the leading landlords and businesses in Northeast Florida, offering full-service brokerage, development, asset management and property management. For more information, visit www.phoenixrealty.net or call (904) 399-5222.